Special Offerings

 Throughout the year, WCPC supports the following PCUSA Special Offerings:


Christmas Offerings The Christmas Offering is a combination of the Christmas Joy and the Christmas Eve offerings. Every year MOT picks a different recipient for 75% of the Christmas Offering.  The remaining 25% goes to the PC(USA) Special Christmas Joy Offering, which is split evenly between the Assistance Program of the Board of Pensions and scholarship,  For more information on the Christmas Joy Offering click here.


One Great Hour of Sharing The One Great Hour of Sharing enables the church to share God’s love with our neighbors-in-need around the world by providing relief to those affected by natural disasters, provide food to the hungry, and helping to empower the poor and oppressed.  For more information on One Great Hour of Sharing click here.


Pentecost Offering The Pentecost Offering helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also address the needs of at-risk children. 40% of the Pentecost offering can be retained by individual congregations wanting to make an impact in the lives of young people within their own community. The remaining 60% is used to sup

port ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency.


Peace & Global Witness Offering The Peace & Global Witness Offering enables the church to promote the Peace of Christ by addressing systems of injustice across the world. Individual congregations are encouraged to utilize up to 25% of this Offering to sustain their local peacemaking ministries.


Watch future WCPC publications and the MOT Bulletin Board for volunteer opportunities.


Mission Outreach Team Bulletin Board