The WCPC library is located in the Charles Hendricks Education Building.
Items may be checked out and/or returned whenever the building is open. Instructions for checking out and returning items may be found at the library desk.
WCPC Library organization 1-2-3:
- Books are cataloged using the same Dewey Decimal System found in public and school libraries.
- Most Bibles are not cataloged. Use in the building and return to the shelves on the same day.
- All cataloged materials intended for use outside the library should be signed out at the desk.
Search the catalog 24-7:
Check out and return:
- Locate a book on the shelf; take it to the desk.
- If the librarian is not present, follow directions inside the binder labeled “How to Check Out a Book.”
- When you have finished reading the book, take it back to the library and place it where you see the “Return Books Here” sign.